Tuesday, January 24, 2006


I just have to share this with you. With the recent snowfall in the Milwaukee area (yes, we actually got some SNOW!), my son built a snowman at grandma and grandpa's house.

Look closely at the picture. See anything unique about the snowman?

If The Hair Club for Men is looking for any ad ideas, check out my son's snowman.

If you still don't see it, notice the snowman's head. My son decided it needed hair. And what better "hair" can a snowman have than a head of corn husk hair?

I don't think I would have thought of that when I built snowmen in my youth--and I had more practice because we always had snow growing up in Appleton (well, in Winter we had snow).

2 comments:

Keith said...

The snowman looks ill. Maybe you should looking into getting a snowman a new liver from Ebay

John L. Hoh, Jr. said...

Well, I think the snowman expired from fever and pneumonia from a soaking rain this weekend. The liver from eBay is too late.