Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Who is the Genius at MicroSoft?

Many of us use MicroSoft's Outlook e-mail program. Not a bad program. You can send and receive e-mail and use the calendar function to keep track of your life and days.

But there is one thing that really pets my peeve.

When you need to "dump" all your deleted e-mail you need to use Empty "Deleted Items" folder. Fine enough, it's pretty straight forward. But where do you find this command?

Logically, one should find it under Actions. It is an action after all.

But not Outlook. Nope, you have to click on Tools to get the Empty "Deleted Items" folder to appear.

So tell me, what tool do you use to empty deleted e-mails? A digital wheelbarrow?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I use my folder view, right click on the folder and then chose "Empty Deleted Folder." Voila...they are all gone! :)

Debbie said...

I use my folder view, right click on the folder and then chose "Empty Deleted Folder." Voila...they are all gone! :)