Friday, July 01, 2005

Dark Potato Chips

Today I want to share some information about myself, namely a matter of taste in food.

I like dark potato chips. You know, those random chips that somehow snuck past the potato chip factory quality control. I love those little devils. The seem to have more taste.

Unfortunately, they are a distinct minority in bags of potato chips--if you can find them at all. What I would really like to see is dedicated bags of potato chips specifically darker in color. You have the regular chips, the ripple chips, BBQ chips, sour cream and onion chips, etc. Why don't special dark chips and special dark ripple chips? I'd be in line to buy them!

So if anyone from Jay's or Lay's or O-Kee-Dokee or Old Dutch or any other chip fryer out there is reading this blog, help me in my pursuit of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of a dark chip" by considering this idea.

No comments: